Photo by © ALP Photography
- News: DMA Lecture was held in Feb. 2020. Yuting discussed her doctoral thesis “Folk Songs and Dances in the Solo Piano Works of the Early Twenty-First Century.” Works by composers from different continents were discussed and performed (Chinese American Chen Yi, English Australian Julian Cochran and US American Mason Bates).
- 15 MAJOR AWARDS WINNER: 2nd Prize at the WPTA Argentina International Piano Competition 2018; Liszt-Garrison Festival & International Piano Competition 2015; the 15th United States International Duo Piano Competition; the 15th Hong Kong-Asia Piano Open Competition, etc.
- PERFORMANCE INVITATIONS: Carnegie Hall (US), Ehrbar Hall (Austria), Steinway Beijing (China), Kostoma Philharmonic Hall (Russia), Columbus Theater (Argentina), etc.
- LECTURES AND MASTERCLASSES: Guangxi Normal University, South China University of Technology, etc.
- COMPETITIONS ADJUDICATOR: the China division of International Franz Liszt Piano Competition, 2018 Little Mozart International Piano Competition in New York.
- PRESS AND MEDIA: the China Press New York, ABC News, NBC News, Pittsburgh Post Gazette, PeaceEver EV, China Times, FM Himalaya Radio Station, Guangdong Television, etc.